For more information about breast cancer, lets go to Breast Cancer categories. Prevent breast cancer in women, Breast cancer in man, Avoid breast cancer by diet, Cause of breast cancer, What is Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer Preventing, 10 Foods that Fight Breast Cancer, Characteristics of a Healthy Breast, Beware Hard Lump in Breast, 7 ways to maintaining breast health
But that does not mean the young women who have not reached the age of fifty years of becoming aware of a cancer on this one. Therefore, the necessary attitude of vigilant and try to prevent breast cancer in a way to know what causes breast cancer.
Causes of Breast CancerIn general, health experts could not determine the cause of breast cancer. However, there are several factors that can trigger cancer, among others:
1. Using the hormone estrogen to the usual therapy at menopause. The hormone estrogen serves as a drug to reduce symptoms of menopause. In addition, the use of these hormones can also to prevent bone disease or osteoporosis. However, behind some of the benefits of this hormone was also able to trigger the onset of breast cancer.
2. Taking birth control pills.
Contraceptive use in the form of birth control pills for long periods of time may increase the risk of breast cancer.
3. Obesity, especially during menopause.
4. Did not have children or pregnant in old age.
Pregnancy can reduce the risk of breast cancer, because the occurrence of pregnancy can reduce the overall number of menstrual cycles in women during his lifetime. However, the pregnant woman's first child at the age of thirty has breast cancer risk greater than in women who become pregnant at a young age.
5. Never breastfed a child, is also a risk factor for breast cancer. Breastfeeding within a period of at least one to two years can reduce breast cancer risk.
6. Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages is clearly not good for health. These bad habits are also at risk for breast cancer.
7. Less physical activity or exercise. Exercise to stay fit. By walking for at least ten hours a week can reduce the risk of breast cancer.
8. Do not pay attention to balanced nutrition in foods, such as eating too much fat and eat less fiber also trigger the onset of breast cancer.
9. The body can not build a good defense system
10. Heredity or genetics