HPV Vaccination Not Popular

HPV Vaccination Not Popular | The majority of cervical cancers caused by human papilloma virus. To prevent, HPV vaccination. Although it can prevent 70 percent incidence of cervical cancer, vaccination has not been popular.

Cost prohibitive to be one cause. Vaccinations need to cost Rp 600,000-Rp 1.2 million is provided three times, ie at month 0, 1, and 5.

It was raised Rasjidi Imam, an obstetrician gynecologist MRCCC Hospital, Saturday (31/3), in Jakarta, the surgical book, 100 Questions and Answers on Women's Cancer and Radiotherapy Guidelines on Malignancy Gynecology. Other speakers were Dharmais Hospital radiologist, Fielda Djuita.

Cancer is the leading killer of women in Indonesia, especially cervical cancer and breast cancer. World Health Organization (WHO) notes, there are 490 000 girls got cervical cancer each year. Of that total, 240,000 people died. As many as 80 percent of cases occur in developing countries. In other words, in the world, every two minutes occurred one death from cervical cancer every one minute and there were new cases.

In Indonesia, there are 15,000 new cases each year and 8,000 of them died.

"Seventy percent of patients with cervical cancer comes in stages, so the survival rate (survival rate) is low and the cost of expensive treatments," said Imam.

He said 70 percent of cervical cancers caused by infection with HPV type 16 and type 18. HPV is transmitted through sexual contact.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

  1. HOW I GET RIDE OF HPV WITH 2 WEEK WITH HERBAL NATURAL CURE FROM DOCTOR AFEWA.
    I’m a woman who doesn’t sleep around it was a very big surprise that my doctor told me have diagnosis with hpv, and it has be killing me I suffered a lot and the symptoms was too bad which lids smells and warts in my private part my husband divorced me because of my situation I took lot and different treatments from the hospital nothing comes out good. every patients suffering from any of these disease herpes or hpv don’t waist money in any other recommendation because it won’t cure you the only solution to these virus is to seek help from Dr AFEWA cure centre he is the herbalist Dr that give hundred percent treatment because i only got treated with his natural treatment for one week and i was totally healed out from human papillomavirus. you are to contact him through his email DR.AFEWAHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM i want everyone to get ride of these virus out from there body because it so embarrassing.
    My regards to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 which caused by human papillomavirus i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr sam, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr sam treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural cure for hpv and herpes virus contact Dr sam his email address. drsamherbalcentre@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed with genital wart 4 years ago it so much caused me lot, I tried to remove them with topical treatment was recommended to me I applied Condylox, Podofilox and lot other treatments, no good respond they grow bigger and groups pumps,having lot inching and sometimes bleeding the dorctor told me i contracted hpv it was deep problem to me, In the last 8 weeks I met two doctor's and make arrangement for the surgery to remove the wart .. 2 weeks before the sugary I did research online a lady told me about 100% natural treatment from a herbalist healer, And I contacted him from African through his email address ( Drgaligaherbalcenter@gmail.com ) which was given to me And he send me the cure, after taking in a week the warts got removed the treatment works perfectly and cured me out from human papillomavirus, I advised every hpv patients seeking for help can reach him through his website or email address. http://drgaligaherbalcent.wix.com/naturalcure‎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how i got rid of human papillomavirus with natural treatment, i was diagnose with the virus for three years I'm now 26ys and i broke up with my boyfriend because i contracted the disease from him, luckily i found a herbalist healer online called Dr galiga everyone testify good of his natural treatment i picked up his web address and contacted him to cure me, and he truly treated me with natural herbs for one week i totally got cured. i share this post because ever since i got this treatment i'm perfectly ok with my health.

      Delete

 
Designed By An Insurance | Proudly Powered by Blogger