Revealing Facts and Myths About Beer - Beer is one of the most popular beverage. Thousands or even millions of people around the world has ever drank, and even some people believe that what they are doing right. Many people believe that beer has a lot of the content of minerals and vitamins that are beneficial to the body and can promote a healthier life.
So, what is true of beer can be used as medicine to improve health? Let's find out myths and facts about beer below so there is no misconception about the beverage that can actually damage the body is:
1. Myth: Beer is a natural drink that is useful. Some people believe that beer is a drink which is very useful and should be part of their daily diets. Many people think that beer contains small amounts of alcohol concentration and if taken in reasonable doses, it may be beneficial to health.
Fact: In real, the beer should be considered more dangerous than wine (wine) or vodka, because it contains many harmful composites are processed from the fermentation. The composite is toxic (usually fermented waste) include aldehydes, Fusel oil, methanol, ether and so on. In addition, the alcohol content in beer is not always low and there is sometimes reached 14 percent.
2. Myth: Beer does not have such an effect that alcohol can make people addicted.
Fact: beer addict will experience severe psychological disorders and is often accompanied by anosognosia or get people out of control and difficult to get rid of these bad habits. It did not take long for someone to fall on a psychological dependence due to consumption of beer. So you should be careful to try this drink.
3. Myth: Beer is useful to help people switch from heavy drinking alcohol like vodka, wine and whiskey.
Fact: Many people have been fooled and assume that the consumption of beer is better than vodka or whiskey. In fact, beer and vodka are equally harmful.
4. Myth: Beer is useful for our brains. Beer contains silica, which can prevent brain atrophy, difficulty speaking and other problems.
Fact: Actually, alcohol destroys brain cells and this process takes place very rapidly in adolescents and youth. Regular beer consumption affects human intelligence and learning ability.
5. Myth: Beer good for the heart and blood vessels
Fact: Beer is very dangerous cause changes in physical form and working of human heart and the entire cardiovascular system. Beer contains large amounts of carbon dioxide rapidly into the blood and cause blood vessel problems, such as varicose veins.
6. Myth: Beer has a sense of fun and useful for our digestion.
Fact: Studies show that drinking too much beer increases the risk of someone suffering from colon cancer. In addition, beer contains elements such as cobalt, which is known for its trigger inflammation in the esophagus and stomach.
7. Myth: Beer is useful because it has lots of vitamins. Some beer lovers believe that by drinking a liter of beer a day can meet the daily allowance of all the required elements and vitamins.
Fact: Actually, the beer almost no vitamins at all. During the manufacturing process, all the vitamins that initially there will be lost. As a result, a liter of beer contains only 0.005 to 0.15 mg of thiamine and riboflavin from 0.3 to 1.3 mg.
8. Myth: Beer can improve sexual function
Fact: Alcohol is always bad for sexual function in both men and women. Alcohol inhibits the production of androgens in the body, which can substantially lower the sex drive. In addition, beer also contains some toxic substances, including heavy metal composites, which can cause dangerous changes in the endocrine system.
9. Myth: Beer is useful for our nervous system because it has a calming effect and helps to relieve stress
Fact: Beer affects the nervous system because it contains certain psychoactive ingredient, which makes beer acts as a dangerous intoxicating beverage. In addition, the beer has properties such as sedation, which affect working memory and sensorimotor.
10. Myth: Beer is good for the kidneys because of the nature diuretic
Fact: Beer to wash out the proteins, fats, carbohydrates and essential elements of good for our body, especially potassium, magnesium and vitamin C. Potassium deficiency can cause the body undergoes changes in heart rhythm, dry skin, pain in the legs. While magnesium deficiency triggers sleep disorders, irritability and nervousness. Lack of vitamin C in the body also cause immune problems, decreased concentration and mental imbalance.