Durian Better then Papaya and Watermelon - What do you think about durian? Durian not all-time bad for us. In certain cases Durian is more benefit then papaya and watermelon. Durian fruit most lots contain carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Not only that, other substances such as fiber, calcium, folic acid, magnesium, zinc and iron are also present in it.
But what do you know? it turns out, the durian has a lower glycemic index than watermelon and papaya. Durian is the most lower index glycemic then papaya, watermelon, pineapple.
Glycemic index (GI) is the scale or number given to certain foods based on how big these foods increase blood sugar levels, the scale used is 0-100. Called low-glycemic index when they're on a scale of less than 50, medium glycemic index if its value is 50-70 and high glycemic index if the number is above 70.
But despite its low GI, durian is a fruit that has a high calorie so as not suitable for people with certain conditions or diseases.
Quoted from Healthmad, here are some diseases that can be overcome by eating durian fruit which is not too much.
1. Overcoming constipation, because many contain fiber
2. Overcoming anemia, because it contains folate or vitamin B9 is needed to produce red blood cells
3. Maintain healthy skin, because it contains Vitamin C that act as antioxidants and antiaging
4. Contains lots of potassium or calcium, so good for healthy bones and joints
5. Origin does not eat too much, the content of manganese in the durian can keep blood sugar levels remain stable
6. Contain copper compounds that can maintain the health of the thyroid gland
7. Keeping your appetite, because many contain thiamine or Vitamin B1
8. Overcoming migraine, because it contains the compound riboflavin or vitamin B2
Relieves stress and overcome depression, because it contains Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine Maintaining oral health because they contain posphor.
But, if you get any bad at body when you eat durian, try check how many have you ate durian, and what other food that you combine to durian.