Tips Before Drinking Drugs - Drug reactions and interactions between drugs with one another are common. We must be careful about it. Consult your doctor if taking a different purpose use, especially if you have not ever eat them. Here are the things that you should convey to the doctor for medication reactions that you consume:
1. If you experience an allergic reaction to medicine, food and other elements.
2. When taking the free medication including supplements, herbs/herbs, vitamins and certain minerals.
3. If you intend going to get pregnant
4. When you're on a diet, for example, a diet low in salt (sodium) or low sugar.
5. If you are breastfeeding.
6. If in certain health conditions.