Breasts Can Big by Eating Tofu Tempeh - Having large breasts healthy and a dream of many women. Besides surgery, there are some natural ways that can enlarge breasts, one of which by eating soy products such as tofu and tempeh. But eat a normal portion because if excessive can trigger breast cancer.
Some foods can increase the levels of hormones such as estrogen and prolactin, which can directly increase the size and shape of the breast tissue. One of the foods that can increase the hormone is derived from soy products, such as tofu, tempeh and soy milk.
Tofu and tempeh have compounds such as genistein and daidzein are naturally present in soybeans and other legumes. This compound is part of a class of molecules called isoflavones, estrogen-like compounds which can affect the hormones in the human body.
National Institutes of Health (NIH) recognizes the use of soy as a food theoretically breast enlarger, but using it is based entirely in the theory and tradition, because there has been no scientific studies that prove this, as reported by Livestrong, Friday (12/09/2011).
Benefits of soy products
1. Helps maintain bone density, thereby reducing the risk of osteoporosis
2. Relieve the symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes (feeling hot or frequent overheating)
3. Help prevent some types of cervical cancer, breast cancer and other cancers, which are also found in men (when consumed in normal and not excessive).
Dangers of too much consumption of soy products
1. The study, funded by the National Cancer Institute in the 1990s showed that in large doses, soy can lead to increased risk of breast cancer. According to scientists, this is caused by an increase in the growth of milk ducts, which usually lead to developing breast cancer.
2. Can reduce the effectiveness of letrozole and tamoxifen, two popular treatments for breast cancer.
3. In large quantities, soy can also pose a risk to brain development and function of a baby boy.
Read other article 5-vital-nutrition-to-children