Ingredients to make Chicken Porridge Red Spinach
- 70 g of brown rice
- 500 cc of vegetable broth (see recipe chicken vegetable broth)
- 50 ounces chicken, diced
- 50 ounces carrots, peeled and diced
- 50 g red spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons margarine
How to Make Chicken Porridge Red Spinach
- Enter the rice and chicken in chicken broth until tender vegetables. Add the carrots and continue to boil.
- Add spinach, salt, and margarine, boiled for 3 minutes. Lift.
- Enter into a blender and puree. Pour into a container and serve when it's cold